Are you looking for a challenging job in the gaming industry in an attractive work environment? Are you goal-oriented, a strong team player, and interested in becoming part of an international team of professionals? Then contribute to the success story of HandyGames™ and take the opportunity to work for one of Germany’s top game developers and publishers! We are looking for a Framework Developer (f/m/d) with strong C++, C#, and Java development skills for our headquarters in Giebelstadt, Germany.
As a Framework Developer, you will be working together closely with our partners to ensure an optimized integration of SDKs into all our games. Within the framework of our different game projects, you will have to work with the following coding languages and programs:
- C# / C++
- Unity 2D/3D
- Unreal Engine
You will be responsible for porting our games to new platforms and operating systems and programming new in-house tools for technical support to speed up the development process.
What we are looking for
- You have a passion for games and are willing to deepen your knowledge of games development. You are familiar with relevant technologies and operating systems (iOS, Android, PlayStation, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch).
- You have experience with development in C++, C#, or Java (including C++/CX and JNI).
- Ideally, you have already gained practical experience in the field of games development.
- You enjoy working in a Scrum team.
- You are proficient in both German and English.
HandyGames™ offers you
- 40 hours per week thanks to Scrum
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid vacation
- A short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professionals
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Opportunities for further training
- We support our foreign language employees with offered language courses in German
- Amazing colleagues
- In-house gym
- Company apartment on request
- EV charging station
- Free drinks, snacks, and fruit
- ...and much more